Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who will become part of our great development team with both frontend and backend developers. You’ll be working on cool features that will be part of future releases of FieldBuddy and you will also be developing custom functionality for our customers.
FieldBuddy creates software that is used by field service departments of both small and enterprise sized companies and we love cutting edge technology!
This is what you'll do
Every morning, together with your backend, frontend and mobile colleagues, you’ll discuss what you are doing that day in a stand-up meeting….oh wait, coffee first! Then you open up your favorite IDE and use technologies like Salesforce Apex, Lightning Components and NodeJS to work on things like a planning optimisation algorithm or integration between FieldBuddy and accounting software. Then, in the afternoon, you present the results of a PoC you did with Couchbase vs. Realm as a best solution for the offline-sync mechanism in our next major release of our FieldBuddy Mobile App.
- write code: effective code, beautiful code.
- are skilled in coding, testing, debugging, checking, and recording changes in mobile apps.
- are skilled at working in one or more of the top mobile platforms.
- carry out application program interfaces to support mobile functions.
- understand the terms, concepts, and strategies to code mobile apps.
- migrate and adapt existing web apps to the leading mobile platforms.
- work closely with other units to brainstorm and optimize deployments.
- recommend changes and upgrades to existing mobile apps.
- a bachelor degree preferably in a technical course or study.
- knowledge of object-oriented methods and approaches.
- an eagerness to master new technologies quickly.
- good communication skills.
- Apex and Visualforce experience is a plus.
- experience with data integration tooling (a plus too).
In return we offer you…
- excellent salary and benefits, including a yearly bonus plan based on company and personal performance.
- 25 vacation days, option to 'buy' or 'sell' up to 5 days a year.
- room to grow and develop yourself, training and certifications.
- to possibility to go to relevant meet-ups and conferences.
- an ambitious work environment and challenging cases.
- flexible working hours. We don’t have a 9-5 attitude, we get the job done.
- the possibility to choose your own gear.
We are FieldBuddy
A progressive, young, dynamic and informal scale-up from Amsterdam. We have been supporting our customers since 2013 in making their entire service processes more efficient. We do so with our in-house developed field service automation solution FieldBuddy.